Wednesday, June 2, 2010

all that's sacred #55


The down time before the Euro shows allows me a moment to tend to some unfinished business. ATS #55 runs the gamut with a few listener requests, a belated Memorial Day dedication, and a bit of a rant from yours truly. Time was at a premium this week and, as a result, we're a little disjointed and coming in at under an hour for the first time in weeks. I hope it still makes for a fun listen and I promise to bring some sunshine next week.

Hope everyone is well and, as always, appreciate you taking the time to tune in.

Cheers! Donny


Gimme Some Truth – 6/2/03 Irvine, CA
Last Soldier – 10/21/01 Mountain View, CA
Small Town – 8/31/98 Raleigh, NC
Sleight Of Hand – 10/9/00 Chicago, IL
Driven To Tears – 6/13/03 Council Bluffs, IA
My Generation Blues/Porch – 6/30/98 Minneapolis, MN
I Am A Patriot – 10/13/00 New York, NY

4 comments:

Tanya said...

that version of Porch with the My Generation intro is awesome!

Unknown said...

thanks for the SLEIGHT of HAND it always brings me to a meditative state nice way to break from the days activities they played it as well in CLEVELAND got the boot . peace Eric aka 10c trees

Unknown said...

that was such a great pic for the SoH song the story behind it is sad and i feel like that person some days as well.and know people stuck in that relm of sadness, but the rythem and bass,drums guitars, brings me back to life again,thanks again,it was an honor to hear the song from that show, my goal it to collect all the boots with SoB on them Peace and Cheers Eric M . Kaufman

Anonymous said...

You're awesome!