Tuesday, October 5, 2010

all that's sacred #70


You would think that you'd have heard just about every song in the Pearl Jam catalog over the last year and a half on ATS, having played some 577 tracks over 69 episodes. Well, you'd be mostly right. There are, however, a few that have eluded our weekly playlist for whatever reason and I thought it was high time we feature some of them on the podcast. ATS #70 digs deep and shines a light a few of these tunes that have been overlooked for far too long.

Cheers! Donny


Anything In Between - Binaural outtake (1999)
Comatose - 5/4/06 New York, NY
Against The 70's - EV w/ Mike Watt - Ball-Hog Or Tugboat? (1995)
Dirty Frank - 7/22/06 George, WA
Ghost - 3/4/03 Osaka, Japan
Force Of Nature - 11/14/09 Perth, Australia
Without Regret - Brad - Best Friends? (2010)
Cortez The Killer - NY w/ PJ - 10/2/04 Toledo, OH
Santa Cruz - Holiday 45 (2008)

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'm late and catching up, but I really liked this podcast! I had never heard that Binaural outtake before and loved it - wish they would turn that into a full song. Without Regret is one of my favorite songs from Best Friends? - love the guitar work on that track. And Cortez the Killer from the VFC Toledo show is one of my favorite PJ moments. I was fortunate enough to be at that show and I about died when I heard the first few notes of this song (it's probably my favorite Neil Young song.

for any anything in between - great choices :)