Wednesday, November 4, 2009

all that's sacred #25


You asked for it and you got it. Episode #25 explores some Ed’s better rants over the years as suggested by you listeners. In fact the response was so overwhelming, I actually had more rants than I could use for one podcast. So in addition to those played today, another episode in the very near future will feature those rants that were more politically-inspired. As always, I appreciate all the feedback and suggestions and thank you for taking the time to listen each week. Hope you enjoy #25.

Cheers! Donny


Blood – 4/3/94 Atlanta, GA
Corduroy – 9/29/96 New York, NY
State Of Love And Trust – 9/16/98 Mansfield, MA
Fuck Me In The Brain – 11/5/93 Indio, CA
Whipping – 7/12/03 Hershey, PA
Rearviewmirror – 8/23/98 Auburn Hills, MI

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know about the rants, but thats a kick ass list of songs in this edition!

KC

zeynox said...

can't wait for the next one!
:)

Anonymous said...

couldn't agree more, absolutely kick ass.
Avi (israel)

James said...

Now this is a podcast...

All That's Sacred said...

Man, people sure liked this rant podcast! Downloads and site traffic spiked hard since posting on Wednesday. More rants to come in a few weeks on #27 that were politically-inspired. Thanks for listening! :)

Cheers! Donny

Steve B said...

Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Great setlist. Rants were good.

I'm not looking forward to the political one though.

Hows about an Australian podcast? I've got 4 shows and 5,600km to cover in 10 days starting next week (gulp)!

KC

All That's Sacred said...

Thanks, Steve! :)

Tune in Wednesday, KC -- it's gonna be an all Aussie podcast! Have fun at the shows!

Anonymous said...

I love the bit about the Quarters.Me and my buddies used to listen to that bootleg and chuckle.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this podcast, keep up the amazing work!

Anonymous said...

I was at the Indio show in '93. I will never understand people throwing shoes, but a ton of people were throwing shoes at each other that day. The mosh pit for this show consisted of the entire venue. I remember being scared and holding onto my brother for dear life for 2-3 hours. It was insane, I loved it. When the concert ended, the moon was so low over the desert it looked like you could walk over and touch it.

-pearlbullets