Wednesday, September 8, 2010

all that's sacred #66


Get your kicks on ATS #66! One of my favorite segments on the podcast is "This Day in Pearl Jam History". When prepping for today's episode, I realized that today's date had been pretty busy in years past with the band playing three shows in 1992, 1998, and 2005. As I dug a little deeper, I realized I had never played anything from any of these shows before and I had a hard time picking just one moment to spotlight on the podcast. So I decided to just play something from each date and selected a two song snapshot from each one of these shows.

Enjoy the ride.

Cheers! Donny


Route 66 - Rolling Stones - England's Newest Hit Makers (1964)
Sonic Reducer - 9/8/92 Phoenix, AZ
Even Flow - 9/8/92 Phoenix, AZ
Go - 9/8/98 E Rutherford, NJ
Immortality - 9/8/98 E Rutherford, NJ
Sad - 9/8/05 Winnipeg, Manitoba
Not For You - 9/8/05 Winnipeg, Manitoba
The Waiting - EV w/ Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers 7/2/06 Denver, CO

No comments: