Wednesday, May 27, 2009

all that's sacred #2

Episode #2 is up! It's still a work in progress but I'm learning new stuff everyday. It's evolution, baby! More importantly, I'm having a lot of fun and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. So keep listening and keep the feedback coming and let me know if you have any suggestions or contributions to the show. Thanks!

Cheers! Donny


Star Spangled Banner - Mike at the M's - 5/19/09 Seattle, WA
Grievance - Letterman appearance - 4/12/00 New York, NY

Present Tense - This Day in PJ History - 5/27/06 Camden, NJ

Swallow My Pride - unreleased Green River demo - Hype! soundtrack

Not For You - "These go to 11!": Self Pollution Radio - 1/8/95 Seattle, WA
All Along the Watchtower - Fan Request (thanks Sandy!) - 6/24/08 New York, NY
Spiral Staircase - Six Degrees of PJ: Kings of Leon - 1/9/08 Sydney, Australia

5 comments:

Taralee said...

Loved this cast! Great job. I have a suggestion for Six Degrees of Pearl Jam... except it's kinda just for Eddie.

Since the Atlanta show is coming up (thank god) I though maybe you could play some Liam Finn. He's opening the first night. I love "Second Chance" by him. But just a suggestion.

All That's Sacred said...

taralee, thanks for listening! Great idea -- make sure to listen to episode #3 next week. Should be up on Wednesday...

Sandy B Ande said...

#2 even better than #1! Thanks for playing my request :) Look forward to next week!

Anonymous said...

nice :-) enjoyed that

Anonymous said...

cool podcast. I enjoyed hearing all three of them. Particularly number 3 which is the only version of Got Some on my ipod for now......
Thanks!