Wednesday, June 3, 2009

all that's sacred #3

Episode #3 is up and I’m stoked! I invested in a new microphone and learned how to utilize my audio software a little better and the podcast has never sounded better. Even more exciting has been watching all the traffic to the site from all over the world. When I started doing this thing I never thought I’d be getting hits from places like Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, and Iceland! Most importantly, thank you all so much for the positive feedback and contributions to the podcast. It’s a lot of fun putting these together and I’m glad there is an audience out there enjoying them. I love hearing from other fans so if you have any input or suggestions for the podcast, please leave a comment on this post, Facebook me, or shoot me an email.

Note: I started to include the tracklisting for each podcast but “hid” it on the homepage in case you want to be surprised as you listen. If you want to reveal, click the link below labeled
* Podcast Track List *”.

Thanks and keep listening!

Cheers! Donny


Got Some – Conan appearance – 6/1/09 Universal Studios, CA
Throw Your Arms Around Me – Great Woods – 9/16/98 Mansfield, MA
Driven To Tears – Fan Request (thanks Andrew!) – 6/25/92 Stockholm, Sweden
Blue Red and Grey – University of Illinois – 4/23/03 Champaign, IL
No Surrender – This Day in PJ History – 6/3/06 E Rutherford, NJ
Small Town – Solo Acoustic – b-side to the Go single
Second Chance – Fan Request (thanks taralee!) Six Degrees of PJ: Liam Finn – Live from the Wiltern
Watch Outside – “These go to 11!”: Ed w/ C-Average – 6/13/99 East Troy, WI
I am a Patriot – “These go to 11!”: Ed w/ C-Average – 6/15/99 Los Angeles, CA

12 comments:

KD said...

This is an awesome thing! Second Chance is my fave Liam Finn tune, and I get to see him soon. Great compilation. Cheers-Kathy @ TwoFeetThick.com

All That's Sacred said...

Thanks, Kathy! That's high praise coming from you; I'm a big fan of the work y'all do at TFT. Glad you dug it. I'm also excited to see Liam and EJ at the upcoming Atlanta EV shows. Keep listening and let me know if you have any input for future episodes.

Cheers! Donny

Anonymous said...

Undisclosed location ... this is far from monkey wrench radio, friend.

Decent attempt.

Purex37 said...

Undisclosed location... then you mention the weather "here in Washington state". D'oh!

All That's Sacred said...

I didn't say where in WA... ;-)

Anonymous said...

How do you download to an iPhone? Can't find you in the iTunes store.

All That's Sacred said...

iTunes link on top-right of homepage now...

Anonymous said...

Great show, enjoyed it a lot :)

avi (>Israel)

Sandy B Ande said...

more please...

JT said...

Great stuff! Thanks for taking the time to do something like this. See you in Atlanta.

JT

zeynox said...

I just discovered your blog.. loved it!!!
Congratulations!
Great tracks, great consept.
z

Unknown said...

I think I like this better than monkey wrench radio, MW.... Also, This is a rad collection of songs on this cast. PS 6/13/99 East Troy, WI..
I was there. Hell yes!