Wednesday, June 17, 2009

all that's sacred #5

In celebration of me hopping a flight for Atlanta soon to catch the 2 Eddie gigs there next week, Episode #5 is heavy on the Eddie. I sprinkled in a side project tune and ended with a Six Degrees of Pearl Jam number just to keep it interesting but otherwise it’s all solo Ed akin to what I’m likely to hear next week. As always, I love hearing from other fans so if you have any comments or suggestions, please leave a comment on this post, Facebook me, or shoot me an email. Enjoy #5!

Thanks and keep listening!

Cheers! Donny


Don’t Be Shy – 10/25/00 San Diego, CA
Guaranteed – This Day in PJ History – 6/17/08 Virginia Beach, VA
Forever Young – 5/24/06 Boston, MA
You’re Flames – Stone Gossard Side Project: Solo Live in Studio
I Used to Work in Chicago – not sourced
Growin’ Up – 7/14/03 Holmdel, NJ
I Won’t Back Down – 6/23/06 George, WA
Picture in a Frame – 11/11/06 Brisbane, Australia
It Makes No Difference – Six Degrees of PJ: My Morning Jacket w/ EV – 6/3/06 E Rutherford, NJ

4 comments:

zeynox said...

I listened to your podcasts all in one day! Great work again... hope you keep it up!
z

Matt said...

another great job, man!!
Matt
(mfc2006)

Anonymous said...

Sticking with Atlanta theme couldve squeezed in satans bed Atlanta. Excellent again though. It's exciting when a new one comes out

Kevin said...

I was at that VA Beach show- and it was a wonderful surprise. And the fact that they played a LOT of binaural and yield.