Wednesday, June 24, 2009

all that's sacred #6

Last night's Eddie show in Atlanta was awesome! I pre-recorded this episode sometime ago before leaving town and I hope you like it. Episode #6 takes us on a musical journey through time! June 24th has been one active day in the life of Pearl Jam. So tune in and hold on cause it’s quite the ride!

You know I love hearing from other fans so if you have any input or contribution to the podcast, please send me a message via email or Facebook or leave a comment on this post. As always, thanks for tuning in!

Cheers! Donny


Hey Hey, My My – Neil Young: “Neil Jam” – 6/24/95 San Francisco, CA
Immortality – 6/24/98 Rapid City, SD
Arc – Riot Act
Daughter – 6/24/03 Columbus, OH
Long Road – 6/24/06 Cincinnati, OH
Faithfull – Hurricane Festival – 6/24/07 Scheessel, Germany
Down – 6/24/08 New York, NY (thanks Andrew!)
Love Boat Captain – 4/19/03 Atlanta, GA

8 comments:

Kilo Cornett said...

I would like to say "THANK YOU" I know you hear this a million times but I truly mean it. You are one of the life long fans like my self. You should if you have it any live "Three Fish" Jeff's side band. Once again thank you. Play it LOUD!!!!!

-KILO from Denver.

Anonymous said...

i am loving these. thankyou!! reminds me of those split second moments when you're talking to all the fans at the show/preparty and you realize all those around you are as geeky as you about the band:)

Taralee said...

Well said anonymous.... well said.

Sandy B Ande said...

Kudos. I know you worked hard on this, the cohesive theme, the stories, the extra audio, and the tasteful tribute at the end. That Long Road was a beauty.

Anonymous said...

love the podcasts! Immortality and Long Road were great. only thing is i'm noticing a disturbing lack of No Code!

All That's Sacred said...

Thanks y'all for listening and for all the great feedback! I'm hearing all of your suggestions and will be sure to try and work them into future podcasts so keep listening. :)

Anonymous said...

Immortality version was great. I love it when Mike just holds that one one!

All That's Sacred said...

#6! Someone is digging deep... :)