Wednesday, December 9, 2009

all that's sacred #30


On episode #30 I figured it was time to catch up on some great listener requests I’ve been sitting on for far too long. Virtually the entire episode was listener-driven right on down to the image art submitted by listener Ted in WI! To my delight, I got a This Day in PJ History suggestion via the voicemail! I’m also finally back with the commentary after a 2 week hiatus – including a bit on the inspiration for the podcast.

I’m thinking next week on #31 we’ll feature some 2009 tour highlights. I’ve got a list going but if you have anything to add, please contact me via email, Facebook, Twitter, or voicemail 707-SACRED9 (707-722-7339). Speaking of the voicemail, I appreciate everyone who has called so far and plan to dedicate an upcoming show to your voicemails on #32 so keep them coming!

Thanks for listening and hope you enjoy #30.

Cheers! Donny


Thumbing My Way – 7/19/03 Mexico City, Mexico
Wishlist – 10/20/00 Albuquerque, NM
Black Red Yellow – 9/12/05 London, ON
Black Diamond – 6/25/08 New York, NY
I Must Not Think Bad Thoughts – 7/10/06 Los Angeles, CA
Hand Me Down – Six Degrees of PJ: Visqueen
Hawaii 78 – This Day In PJ History – 12/9/06 Honolulu, HI
Around The Bend – 10/20/96 Mountain View, CA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donny, thanks for playing "Must Not Think Bad Thoughts"!!! Very cool man, much appreciated, I can't believe you actually remembered a request from an 'anonymous' listener.

another kick ass podcast....

All That's Sacred said...

Of course I did! You're welcome. Thanks for listening and contributing...anonymously. ;)

Matt Cluthe said...

get out those diapers!! hahaha!

nice work, man!

Steve B said...

Black Red Yellow live! Man, I've been grooving on that song on Lost Dogs for the last couple of weeks. I never knew they played it live. Thanks Donny!

Sandy B Ande said...

Really loved this one! Cool songs. And loved the story and the TBTL chatter. (Probably cause I also love TBTL :)

But good job!

The XMAS pod was awesome too, even though we're a little Scroogy this year.

Anonymous said...

Wah-ha-hoo! Black red yellow? LIVE? I'v been screaming out for Dirty Frank during quiet moments at PJ concerts hoping to hear that live. But BRY is right up there too. Amazing.

I think PJ played Black red yellow live in Detroit one night, and Dennis Rodman crashed the stage, almost literally, because he was so um, amped (or something!).

KC