Wednesday, February 17, 2010

all that's sacred #40


Well, it's another episode of All That’s Sacred connecting dots in the unlikeliest ways. Episode #40 features some listener requests with a topical (yet loose) theme. Despite your humble and perfectly imperfect host, I think it's a fun ride highlighting some incredible and fun(ny) moments from Pearl Jam shows past. Should make for an entertaining and interesting listen.

Speaking of which, thank you to all my listeners – both new and old. Special thanks to Wishlist Foundation for the recent Street Team recognition and Two Feet Thick for a little Twitter love. Of course, I'd be nowhere without The Sky I Scrape plugging me in their newsfeed and Pearl Jam allowing me to whore myself out each week on their message board. Happy to report that listenership is up! :)

I always love hearing from fellow fans. If you want to reach out, please do so by email or voicemail. Also check out and follow the podcast Twitter and Facebook sites. Lastly, don't forget your ATS Gear! Over $110 raised in royalties so far - all to be matched by my employer and donated to charity!

Thanks again and hope you dig #40.

Cheers! Donny


Olympic Platinum – 1996 Holiday 45
Small Town – 6/12/08 Tampa, FL
Better Man/Save It For Later – 5/17/06 Chicago, IL
Soon Forget (incomplete) – 9/11/05 Kitchener, ON
Evacuation (incomplete) – 6/22/08 Washington DC
Satan’s Bed – 5/3/03 State College, PA
Amongst The Waves – 11/17/09 Adelaide, Australia
Porch – 10/1/05 Atlantic City, NJ
Baba O’Riley – 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, FL
Stone’s Fault Blues Improv/Smile – 5/26/00 San Sebastian, Spain

10 comments:

zeynox said...

Hey Donny,
Love the 40th... just wanted to say I could have never listened to some of these great tracks if it wasn't in your podcast.
thanx again.

Unknown said...

Olympic Platinum!I love it. Ha! Bruce Jenner : )

Edie said...

Discovered u'r site through the Wishlist Foundation, and have luv'd all I have heard, but that goes without saying :)
Thank You

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I downloaded on iTunes. Sounds great. This really re-energizes me as a fan and makes me happy that I've at least taken the plunge for the one day at the New Orleans Jazz Fest.

Thank you,

Jared Schaeffer

Steve B said...

Well done!

Unknown said...

ANOTHER GREAT POD CAST ! THANKS DONNY

All That's Sacred said...

Thanks everyone! So glad to know y'all are listening and enjoying the podcast! :)

Unknown said...

Loved #40 Donny! Great picks for F* ups...perfectly imperfect is a good name for it. Loved hearing those special moments. And the bluesy bit is fantastic...and of course it was all stone's fault, ed said so...and I'm glad it was, or we wouldn't have this great byte. Stone/Jeff switch up sounds great. Don't it make you smile? It makes me smile every time...**can't wipe the silly grin off her face**

Anonymous said...

hi!, I don't know if there's a general problem or just me, but I can't download ATS #40, #41, and #42 from iTunes, I've tried to download from #40 - #50 , every other is fine except for those three. hope you can check it out.
thanks

All That's Sacred said...

Hey, give it a try now... I had some broken links for those episodes. Appreciate the heads up and please let me know if you have any more trouble downloading other episodes.

Thanks for listening and subscribing!