Wednesday, March 3, 2010

all that's sacred #42


A guest spot hosting Seattle Rock Guy's podcast, a raucous Hootenanny For Haiti, and maybe a little weariness in general had me wondering if #42 was going to happen on schedule. I'm happy to say I managed to pull it together and result is, hopefully, a fun collection that's both topical and reflective.

I've also noticed that my unplanned, unstructured shows tend to run a little long and this week is no exception. I'll let you decide if this is a good thing or not.

Thanks for listening and contributing to the podcast. You know I always love hearing from other fans so please feel free to contact me via the usual channels if so inclined.

Keep on rockin'!

Cheers! Donny


Given To Fly – 11/23/05 Santiago, Chile
Spoonman – Soundgarden – 11/30/96 San Diego, CA
Lifeless Dead – Mad Season – 1/8/95 Seattle, WA
Habit – 8/29/00 Mansfield, MA
Jazz Odyssey/Ain’t Nothing To Do – Green River – 11/30/93 Las Vegas, NV
Can’t Keep – 3/3/03 Tokyo, Japan
Lights Out – Flight To Mars – Showbox MySpace rip

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your face will melt on a Flight to Mars!

rhinojam said...

I Love the live Green River track. I was at that show as a senior in high school. I didnt know there was even a recording of it around. Thanks for the FLASHBACK of my youth, and how old I feel now. Ha-ha............ keep em coming!

Tammy said...

Great cast this week! I have a very similar Showbox 2002 story and was lucky enough to also be at that Thursday show! Amazing! Thanks for the wonderful podcasts, I love them all.

All That's Sacred said...

Tony: Can't wait for my FTM face-melting!

Rhino: That Green River track was sick! I love Mark Arm's scat singing during Jazz Odyssey and that howl to kick off Ain't Nothing To Do was insane! BTW, you can find that show and a TON more at pearljambootlegs.org.

Tammy: Love to hear your story someday. :)

Thanks everyone for listening to the podcast!

Rob said...

Don't know how i ended up here... but glad it happened, greetings from El Salvador, there are quite a dew PJ fans here :D plus went to see them in Costa Rica

Isaac said...

Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting.

Isaac said...

Thhanks for posting this