Wednesday, July 29, 2009

all that's sacred #11


Episode #11 didn’t come together as initially intended. I had planned to play a number of listener requests from my ever-growing list. However, my internet connection decided to crap out a few days ago before I could download many of those songs. As a result, I pieced together the following podcast from bootlegs in my collection at the last minute while melting in my un-air-conditioned office. Luckily, the internet repair guy showed up ¾ of the way through, thereby making it possible for a timely upload. And despite the unexpected diversions, I’m pretty happy with how the alternative came together. Hope you like it too.

I’m always thankful for you taking the time to tune in to the podcast. I’m also always thrilled to hear from other Pearl Jam fans. If you want to contact me, please do so via email, Facebook, Twitter, or leave a comment on this post.

Cheers! Donny


Kick Out The Jams – 5/22/06 Detroit, MI
Sonic Reducer – (thanks Jay!) – 1992 Holiday 45
Do The Evolution – 8/17/00 Nashville, TN
Penn State Improv – (thanks Steve!) – 5/3/03 State College, PA
Out Of My Mind – (thanks Dave!) – 4/2/94 Atlanta, GA
Suggestion/Saying No – 3/2/92 Den Haag, The Netherlands
Red Mosquito – 9/4/05 Calgary, Alberta
Dock Of The Bay – 3/26/94 Murfreesboro, TN
Mercy Mercy Me – (thanks Sandy!) Six Degrees of PJ: The Strokes – b-side with EV and Josh Homme

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo! another great show, thanks for running with the pre-show warming up idea!

mike
(toronto)

Sandy B Ande said...

enjoyed these songs and the funny commentary. one of my fave of your podcasts so far. sang along to much of it, especially dock of the bay and mercy mercy me. good thing my client didn't come home without me knowing :D

Anonymous said...

Keep on trucking, Donny.

KC & Woody.

All That's Sacred said...

Thanks, y'all... :)

Bart Mihailovich said...

Awesome Donny! Thanks!
Found a rad jam from the 5/10/00 show in Bellingham - just called Jam - check it out!
Great for the improv segment

Unknown said...

Saying No In Den Haag and Drop the Leaves.. I remember that boot! : )