Wednesday, July 15, 2009

all that's sacred #9

Lots of excitement in Pearl Jam-land these days: Tour presale, Backspacer presale, The Fixer teased last night on the broadcast of the MLB All Star Game, and All That’s Sacred #9!!! Ok, that last one might not be as thrilling as those that preceded it but I’m hoping you still find it entertaining. After all, this entire podcast is made up of listener requests and clocks in as the longest show ever! As always, thanks to everyone for tuning in and for your contributions to this podcast. I always like hearing from other fans and if you have anything to send my way, please do so by leaving a comment on this post, shooting me an email, or on my All That’s Sacred Facebook group page.

Cheers! Donny


Footsteps – This Day in PJ History (thanks moonsteps!) – 7/15/06 San Francisco, CA
Crown of Thorns – (thanks Rafael!) - 10/22/00 Las Vegas, NV
Insignificance – (thanks Matt!) - 4/6/03 Houston, TX
Got Miles – Six Degrees of PJ: Gomez – Out West [LIVE]
Soon Forget – (thanks Tom!) - 9/2/00 Camden, NJ
Voodoo Chile – (thanks Liam!) - Side Project: Shadow ’86 – 11/3/08 Seattle, WA
Roadhouse Blues – (thanks Jim!) - EV w/ the Doors – 1/12/93
Fuckin’ Up – (thanks Anonymous and Steve!) - 7/23/06 George, WA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!!
Great, as usual... but longer!
Thanx Donny!

Cheers! palomdp

Mario said...

Great show.... again... I listened straight thru....again.... (Ode to Forrest Gump)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Donny. Well done. Made for a great Wedensday morning!

Kevin
Portland, Oregon

excited about the tickets I have for back to back nights in Seattle. My 41st and 42nd shows!

Anonymous said...

I love it. I keep forgetting that there's a new ep every Wednesday...get caught up with work or whatever junk, and then Wednesday comes and it's a surprise and makes for a nice evening of relaxing. Thank you!

Listened to the 2003 Toronto show the other day in prep for the upcoming one in August at the same venue (amphitheatre) and man, what a rip-roaring show. I'd almost forgotten! So if you need a 'Toronto' song leading up to the show in August, i'd like to request 'Fortunate Son' from 2003 Toronto. It just hit me and the volume went way up in the car when i heard it. woo!

-mike p (from Toronto surprise surprise)

Anonymous said...

id just like to say cheers mate from down under. great podcast, and i look forward to it every week, and you seem to be getting better and better at them.

cheers,

oaw

All That's Sacred said...

palomdp: You're getting me pumped to hear The Fixer! Just days now...

Mario: Took me a sec to get the Gump reference (duh!). Fun interview; can't wait to hear it on GTC.

Kevin: Jeez, you've been to a lot of shows! See you in Seattle!

Mike: Glad I could add something to your evening. :) I'll get that Toronto tune on a future podcast for ya' so listen for it!

oaw: Thanks for the encouragement from down under!

Thanks to everyone for tuning in! I always like hearing from other PJ fans and ATS listeners!

Cheers! Donny

Sandy B Ande said...

#9 was great and relaxed. Love that opening piano, and the harmonica on Footsteps. And I always forget that I like Crown of Thorns.

Cheers!

zeynox said...

you made my day... again man!
:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.